Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Packing


My first load of clothing to Goodwill amounted to three black garbage bags full of clothes and a shopping bag full of shoes. I guess maybe I had WAY too much stuff in my closet this year, because believe it or not there is still a ton of stuff hanging in my closet and hanging out in drawers - most of which I'm going to try and cram into my two suitcases heading to Kazakhstan.

So, this is my first load of stuff for Goodwill, can't wait to see how many bags/boxes I'll fill with books...

3 comments:

Lailah Morris said...

I call dibs on books and any other shoes.

Lauren said...

I call dibs on all the cute clothes that fit me :)

Unknown said...

Jamie, please add me to your email list. Lauren forwarded your blog; I really enjoyed reading about your adventures.
Susan Raike