Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Huber's Words of Wisdom

written December 15, 2008

Nick and Corinne Huber are two of my favorite people here in Kazakshtan (and not only because they have fed me pancakes and Mexican food - although it helps). In addition to being a couple of my favorites, they also have a Kazakhstan Peace Corps blog in action and I couldn't resist sharing the following post because it had me laughing out loud:

http://hubersfarfromhome.blogspot.com/2008/09/education.html

Check it out, along with some of the other blogs in the right hand column of this blogsite for those times when I can't adequately describe this crazy experience that is KZ Peace Corps. :)

Because I think they are so cool (and I want to be cool like them) I've started my own list. Stay tuned...

No comments: