Monday, March 30, 2009

Picture Update!

Layover in New York

After climbing 841 stairs at Medeu.

Our stair climbing team.


Leaving Almalybak. :(



My students in Almalybak.




The Almalybak Crew.





My Language Group



Kazakh Wedding Spread and my host brother Manat.






Bon Appetit. Talk about a tease.



Oblast Boys

Thanksgiving with the oblast mates and locals.



My old host brother stole my camera...

New Year's Eve with the Almalybak family et al.


My host family setting off some very illegal fireworks. The dog was trying to eat them.


The men of the family.


The Greatest Club Sandwich and Lava Cake in Kazakhstan - Shymkent

The only picture I have of the mountains in Merke. Sorry.

Nick, Corinne, Seth and Katy


Corinne and I after Swearing In.


Brrrrr.... Winter in Merke.


The Kazakh Squat


Almalybak Crew




The Merke Camel



The Cutest Santa Claus I've Ever Seen

2 comments:

Kevin Ummel said...

that camel is awesome. i want to ride it. end of transmission.

stephanie renee said...

Oh, the camel!!