Friday, July 24, 2009

14 days until... Sweden!

Reasons I'm Looking Forward to Sweden (in no particular order):

- Normal-sized people (not feeling like a giant in midget country)
- Cami's Swedish countryside wedding
- Seafood (like from an actual body of water!)
- Long Showers
- Feeling clean
- Friends from America
- Pedicures
- Not speaking Russian
- Attractive people (no more gold teeth, please)
- The Beach!
- Beer that isn't Kazakh or Russian (AKA - delicious)
- Shopping (somewhere other than the local market)
- Running water
- Celebrating ONE YEAR (in a place where I can actually enjoy myself)
- Conversations with Cami
- No 20+ hour train rides
- A nightlife that doesn't involve creepy Kazakh men

The list is really pretty endless, but I've got to stop somewhere... 

...14 days!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I can't wait to see you!!! And to share the wedding experience with you will be so special!!I know it will be hard for you to give up your life of luxury for a couple of weeks............... =)